Lifestyle services can have a significant impact on an older person’s health and wellbeing.
At Andrew Kerr Care, we practice social distancing where possible, and our Lifestyle and Activities team are supporting social connection by introducing new technology into our program!
Already available or coming up in April include:
- We streamed a live webinar so our residents could find out more about COVID-19 and what it means for people living in aged care. This was very informative for the residents who wanted to attend.
- We will be hosting live streaming of church services including our ANZAC Day service. Our local Anglican church has notified us of their live streaming services for those who prefer pastoral care.
- We will be inviting residents to come on a virtual tour of Melbourne Zoo and art galleries.
- We will be able to take strolls through parks and gardens using virtual technology
- Golden Memories have offered us a free subscription to online Karaoke and singalongs, which we will be implementing into our activities.
- We have a booking system up and running to coordinate Skype calls for our residents and their families and friends
At Andrew Kerr Care creating living, care and community moments has always been a priority for us.
This is a challenging time for everyone in the community and our priority is on the wellbeing of our residents, clients, staff and volunteers.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you require support during this challenging time. Our expert and experienced Seniors Leadership Team at Andrew Kerr Care include Holly (Quality Manager), Richard (Facility Manager) and Deepak (Director of Care).
Thank you for your ongoing support of Andrew Kerr Care.
Angelia Dixon | CEO | Andrew Kerr Care